We are all on hiatus now guys. We all have to stop each other from going insane.
- the item captchalouged/punched for entry items should be the one you will enter with—not a random item. for example, john used a pre-punched card of an apple.
- to make new items or upgrade current items, simply repeat steps 1-5. instead of making your entry item, it will create whatever is on the codes you’ve put together.
- the tab and apple juice codes aren’t correct, i just needed something to illustrate the point.
- this is really the basic stuff, the machines can be upgraded!
- a punch card shunt can be added along with a jumper block extension. the jumper block extension attaches to the alchemiter, and you then put punched cards into the punch card shunt, which goes into the jumper block extension. this allows you to change the alchemiter itself. for example, dave puts in a blender which causes the alchemiter to blend objects—rendering it useless.
- a holopad can also be added to the alchemiter to preview items that will be created.
- the intellibeam laserstation is used to extract ‘hidden’ captcha codes that are unreadable through any other method. for example, sburb disks.
NO ONE CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOUR TITLE IS
NO ONE CAN BE IN YOUR QUADRANTS WITHOUT YOUR COMPLIANCE
NO ONE CAN TELL YOU WHAT LAND YOU’RE IN
NO ONE CAN CHOOSE YOUR SYLLADEX/STRIFE SPECIBUS
NO ONE CAN FORCE ANYTHING ON YOU
YOU ARE YOURSELF AND ALL THESE ARE YOURS TO DECIDE
IT IS YOURS
on msparp again
dave has an apple juice bottle stuck up his ass
that jane was me omfg
I REALLY WANTED TO TAKE A NICE PHOTO OF MY COSPLAY BUT THEN I FUCKING SNEEZED RIGHT AS I TOOK THE PHOTO AND /THIS/ HAPPENS.
karkat paper animation
this is some madoka magica lookin shit right here
i hadn’t originally intended to do a piece for 4/13 but then the album came out and it was very inspiring!! hence why this is a bit late for the party but w/e w/e
this may be my like most favorite homestuck art ever???????????????????????????????????????
this is…really amazing wow ; ;
gosh this is perfect
oh sweet jesus
[ DOWNLOAD ]
A very large document with every sprite base to help with the creation of fan trolls or fan kids
I made this for personal use but I’m sharing it with you all. It’s basically so you can easily open up one document to copy stuff out of in place of numerous compilation files trying to find one thing you need
Also credit to homestuckresources, where I found most of these and Andrew Hussie, of course, for creating Homestuck
Please, if you end up using any of these do not credit me! Credit the original artist.
Karkat had always been absolutely fascinated by how romantic it sounded, when he’d first heard of them. A thousand paper stars to grant a wish? It was just like some of the best in his vast collection of movies.
But it wasn’t until a while later that he’d actually start making them. After finding out how to make them after a quick Trolloogle search, he set to work, knowing in his pan that it wouldn’t do anything, but still young and naive enough to hold onto a shred of hope.
It took a while, and used up lots of paper. Star after star after star.
When he was at about half a jar, he just.. stopped. It became a bit boring. A tiny bit dull. Star after star after tedious, colorful little star.
A couple perigrees or so later, when he was self-decidedly smarter and also wiser, he got into a dramatic, slur filled fight with Captor. He had thrown his arms up in outrage, when out of the corner of his eyes he spotted the jar, still half-full., covered with a thin layer of dust. Pausing, he slid the pieces of paper over, and began again.
It became a sort of ritual for him after that. Get into a fight, a couple paper stars, wake up in early evening grumpy, a couple more. After a short while of this, the jar was full. He placed it next to the husktop moniter, and stared at it occaisionally. A thousand and one were in there, prevented from growing little legs and escaping by a sturdy cork.
He.. waited. And waited. And then, he started another jar. Feel shitty, make stars, wanted to go into an absolute rage, make a few more. It didn’t make him feel any better, of course. Just gave him something to do that wasn’t tearing his whole hive down and throwing it at Her Condescension Herself until She came over and culled him personally.
The jars multiplied. He made a couple more friends, if he could call them that, somehow. More colors went into the mix. Sooner or later twelve separate colors filled up the jars.
When he’d been thrust into the game, he’d started making them with a fury. Anything to stay inside and not look at the nauseating color of his land.
The jars piled up. He got more and more frustrated with each one, as time went by.
But he kept them there, as a brightly colored silent confirmation that magic doesn’t exsist, and he’d never get any of his wishes granted.
Self-destruction is a beautiful thing.
this is absolutely beautiful get on my blog
offstuck trolls part 1
PRESENTING. HOMESTUCK MOVIE POSTERS. VOLUME 2.